We got this email from Chelsea Wise at Lockheed Martin about applying for jobs with her company. If you’re interested, check out the directions she provided below!
Greetings from Lockheed Martin!
My name is Chelsea Wise and I am the PIT campus recruiter for Lockheed Martin. I am excited to work with the Computer Science Club in the upcoming year. You will be able to connect with me during upcoming PIT events and future career fairs. In the meantime, if you are interested in a job or internship with Lockheed Martin, please create a profile and apply for positions.
How to create an account:
- Click here or go to: http://lockheedmartinjobs.com/campus.
- Under Joining Lockheed Martin click on “Lockheed Martin”.
- Under Creating a Candidate Profile click on “creating a profile”.
- Click on “click here to create a new account”.
- Follow the prompts to create your login and password.
- Click on “edit your profile” to provide us with your contact information, education and work experience. Do not add any attachments from this screen – see step #5 to upload your resume.
- Next, upload your resume and/or cover letter using the “Resume/CV Manager”
Step into the challenge of engineering a better tomorrow. You’ll be backed by the inspiration of Lockheed Martin’s culture, based on a heritage of innovation and creativity, serving the needs of our nation and humanity. Here you can make a difference in many ways, from mission-critical ongoing programs to emerging technologies. Take the next step and visit Lockheed Martin.
Chelsea N. Wise
Campus Recruiter, Lockheed Martin
University Talent Acquisition